Thursday, September 26, 2013

LaTavia Roberson Talks Upcoming Reality Show


Madamenoire.com:
Back in March we told you the ex-Destiny’s Child member, LaTavia Roberson, was gearing up to star in her very own reality show. The 31-year-old Houston native recently opened up chatted with Sister 2 Sister about the storyline of her new series and why it’s so different from TV One’s R&B Divas.
“I’m in preproduction for my own reality show that I’m a producer for as well,” the new mom revealed.
“The premise is me and a couple of my friends that have been in girl groups before. We’re all on a show together and it’s about our lives and us making our climb back to where we need to be in our lives.”
She went on to reveal why she believes her show is a lot different from R&B Divas.
“I wouldn’t compare it to ‘R&B Divas’ because we all have known each other for years. We didn’t just meet on our show, but I’m definitely excited about the direction that the show has taken.”
The soon-to-be reality star also gushed about her baby girl, Lyric.
“It’s been very rewarding to me. It’s been a wonderful experience. The whole thing has just been great for me.”
“[Bonding] hasn’t been an issue for me at all. There was a point in time that I was threatening a miscarriage. Once I first saw and heard her heartbeat, which was the deciding factor of whether I was going to be able to have my baby, I was instantly in love.”

No comments:

Post a Comment